- A unique chip technology from a camera startup was bought for $90 million by Amazon last year.
- Bitcoin has a high risk of being cut in half, warned JP Morgan.
- A regional court in Berlin ruled that Facebook’s use of personal data is illegal.
- Gavin Free and Meg Turney, two Youtube stars had to hide in a closet to escape an armed fan, that later killed himself.
- Former Samsung executive Injong Rhee to join Google.
- CEO Susan Wojcicki, of YouTube, not a fan of Facebook’s increased videos on its platform.
- Amazon to cut hundreds of jobs in the consumer-retail division.
- Uber drivers are now forced to take a long break after 12 hours of working.
- Android working on its next version will be designed to support notches.
- VP of sale Jeff Lucas to leave Snaps.
Sonia Rina Landry is a passionate entrepreneur, speaker, author, and personal development coach. She is an outspoken advocate of the free market economy and has helped countless clients identify their core values, envision and realize goals that resonate with those values. She oversees several businesses online and offline.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login